Aug 29,2007
Aug 29,2007
I rented out my bungalow through Castle Estates' Salisbury branch for 6 years of which the agent received a very good commission, but gradually towards the end he let the bungalow go into decline. The crux of the matter is that at the end of the contract, he has refused to pay me the money owed, ie rent damages and costs incurred amounting to over 1 thousand pounds. He refuses to contact me and has absolutely closed the door on us even though he had two solicitors letters which he also ignored. This is over 18 months ago and we are still waiting. We complained to head office and they passed us over to another agent in Southampton, who was most unhelpful. He threatened us to take no further action.

There is a lot more to this tale, whether you are interested remains to be seen. As far as I am concerned Joe O Neill is a liar and a fraudster.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Estates Office 40! To leave a new review of Castle Estates Office 40, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Estates Office 40