Apr 24,2017
By: 'Tom'
Apr 24,2017
I had been their Tenant for 3 years and I'm very glad i have moved. They are quite difficult to speak to and don't respond very well. Every year out of those 3 they had tried to increase the rent! Saying "No" to increase meant I had moved out eventually. I also had problems with heating pretty much every year. (which they fixed after numerous chasing)

They even have failed to attend the handover of the flat and I had to bring them keys! They tried to claim the full deposit for damages to the property without any communication with me. What makes this even worse that they had requested the full deposit without even seeing the property!! My deposit Scotland has confirmed the request was made on the same day as the last day of the tenancy, the very same day they had failed to turned up to inspect the property. I was there waiting. I'm now in dispute with them.

I would suggest to look for different agent no matter who you are (tenant or landlord). It seems they are more interested in money rather then providing good service for their clients.

I have never missed a single rent payment.
Very disappointing experience!
By: Daryl
Apr 11, 2018
Again Concept Property Ltd have to apologize for our troll / cyber bully resurfacing. Again our offer to our troll has been ignored and rather than take part in a meaningful discussion with ourselves they prefer to abuse from behind their dark cloak of anonymity , free from repercussions and accountability whilst claiming they are genuine - laughable !
By: Unhappy ex-tenant
Apr 10, 2018
I can confirm that like Tom, in spite of the unsatisfactory conditions in the property on several occasions the rent was increased by Concept Property Lettings Ltd.
By: Alan Campbell
Apr 09, 2018
Please refer to Concept property Ltd statement dated 9th April Thank you
By: Alan Campbell
Apr 09, 2018
Please refer to Concept Property Ltd statement dated 9th April Thank you
By: Fred Flintstone
Mar 26, 2018
I may add that our experience of renting from this company was remarkably similar to those who have had negative experiences of this company.

They treat their tenants like dirt and have broken the law and their terms of contract repeatedly. They are just * acting as glorified rent collectors.

Concept Property Letting Ltd