Apr 29,2012
Apr 29,2012
I am a landlord and have been using Choices for a number of years to manage my property. I have always found them helpful, but more importantly they have located tenants for my property quickly, minimising void periods. In the last 5 years, with 3 different tenancies, I have had less than 4 weeks void which is excellent in my view.
They have recently been very helpful with a TDS dispute - especially Lizzie Prior - with managing the communication with the TDS and taking ownership of my response and putting forward my side of the dispute. They took the stress out of what could have been a very stressful situation, and their comments and evidence helped resolve the dispute in an acceptable way.
I would recommend them - especially their fully managed service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Sutton! To leave a new review of Choices Sutton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Sutton