Apr 29,2012
Apr 29,2012
AVOID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If ever we had a problem with the property for example boiler braking down etc we had to wait at least 3month so get it sorted, also the person they sent to fix this was there cowboy builder Chris, who was very abusive towards my partner infront of my child and was threatening, this was most certainly very unprofessional also he always had his pitbull in the car which was forever barking at the window and snarling, the builder even threatened to bring his dog in my property to get my dogs, when we rang up Morris and told them what he was like and his behaviour in front of our child she just said that was her builder and she cannot take our word that he actually did this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then to top it all off she went and told her builder what we had said on the phone and he then took it on his own back to send me a text message to my phone at 10.00pm and say that if my partner dares ring up about him again then he would happily pay for someone to come to our home and give him a good hiding, this terrorfied me with his attitude and with his threats we informed the landlord again of what had happened I even forwarded the text too her and she still said tough !!!!!!!
So this made me hand in my notice staright away and when we had our date to hand back the keys Berny sent the builder to collect them and again he was threatening towards my partner and threatened him with his dog and saying that it wouldnt be hard to ask round all the local landlords and agencys to find our new address. We threatened with the police and still got nothing from them and so they didnt have to give us our 385.00 bond back they said that cos we left a cooker in the property which was clean and in fully working order that we wasnt allowed our bond back!!!!!!!!! Id rather live in a hostel than ever go with these at least in a hostle no angry abusive builders will get you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sort out there abusive builder Give us our bond back when we left that property cleaner than we walked in it We decorated all through out and layed laminate but never got our money Been more friendly
By: B Morris
Oct 14, 2013
It is very sad that you have had this experience and that you failed to discuss the matter personally with the office and decided to post comments on this site. We are obviously saddened by your experience and would like to discuss the matter further to obviously get to the bottom of your allegations. All our builders are professional contractors we do not and have not ever left anyone without water or heating in any of our properties. Having over 150 tenants on our books and one complaint which is unsubstantiated speaks for itself. If you wish to contact me at the office to discuss I am available. I await your call 01706 713471

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morris Property Management Service Heywood! To leave a new review of Morris Property Management Service Heywood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morris Property Management Service Heywood