Apr 28,2012
Apr 28,2012
I looked at a property on the Rightmove website and got in contact with Jatender from Ellis & Co straight away. Jatender was very professional with me and offered a great deal of flexibility by arranging to see the property on the same day.

I fell in love with the property as soon as I walked in and gave an offer straight away. Jatender was in constant contact with me and gave regular updates regarding the purchase as there was another potential buyer in the picture.

Unfortunately I was informed on the tragic loss of Peter during the purchasing process. Jatender was still able to offer a very good customer service and inform me on regular updates.

We eventually completed the purchase and I don\'t have a bad word to say about Jatender and Ellis & Co. They were friendly, professional and competent. Many other estate agents are aggressive and put unnecessary pressure on you, whereas Jatender was the complete opposite and I am very happy with the customer service provided.

Thank you very much for helping me purchase my dream home!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Mill Hill! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Mill Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Mill Hill