Apr 21,2017
Angela Davey
Apr 21,2017
Angela was well spoken and knowledgeable when I spoke to her. I already had advertised my property and just needed her to do the viewings but told her I was happy paying the full price for extras that I would not use. I signed up the next day. I sent her all the necessary information including 4 people who were interested. Didn't hear from her for a week. I sent in complaint after a week to 2 purple bricks emails (general and Lettings) and to Angela. I left Angela voice mails. No one replied. I had to cancel via live online chat. The company and agent were horrendous and wasted a week of looking for a tenant. No one from admin at purple bricks has apologized. Beware: I learned that, had my advert gone live with purple bricks, I would have owed them the full amount on cancellation of my account with them. Shocking.
The fee of almost £1000 for doing nothing would have been steep. If she had signed a tenant it would have been very reasonable.

Purplebricks