Apr 24,2012
Apr 24,2012
I thought that i had dealt with the worst of the lettings agents in London, but I was very very wrong. Hammond Estates have been the worst I've dealt with. I had a viewing booked for 6.15 and was told to head to the office as it was 'easier'. I turned up at 6.15 and no-one was there. I waited for 30 minutes because the lights were on and the board was left out. Someone finally turned up. When the agent returned (I assume it was the manager) he informed that he property had gone and someone left a message on my phone. This was an obvious lie as I had no missed calls or messages. He then said his computer must of crashed and the viewing list was lost. He then made a joke about how fast the properties go and that I should of been quicker, even though the viewing was booked the night before. No-one had the decency or professionalism to call me and let me know. I spent £7 and an hour travelling to be told the property was gone. VERY unprofessional and terrible service. Would not recommend at all.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hammonds Estate Agents Bow Church! To leave a new review of Hammonds Estate Agents Bow Church, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hammonds Estate Agents Bow Church