Apr 27,2012
Apr 27,2012
This agent is a crook , he was based in 26 friern barnet road called aitchisonians , he stopped my rent for 5 months , it cost me 1000's to get my tenants out, please do not deal with these individuals, farooq latif is a professional con man.
By: Farooq
Oct 30, 2013
Dear Ben,

We are sorry you feel you have been mistreated and are claiming to have lost thousands of pounds in evicting the tenants we apparently rented your property too. If you can kindly email our agency the address of your property I will be more than happy to look into this matter.

Our business is based on providing excellent customer service. We manage many properties on behalf of our landlords and can assure you they are happy. Our business success is based on being transparent and providing a valuable service to our landlords and tenants.

I would very much appreciate it if you could contact us.

Many thanks

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glen Hall Office 1! To leave a new review of Glen Hall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glen Hall Office 1