Apr 28,2012
Helen Jowitt
Apr 28,2012
I used Whitegates in 2011 for the rental of my current property in wakefield,i found the service beyond helpful, the staff member who assisted me \'helen\' spoke to me in detail about my needs and requirements as i have a young child, and needed lift access or a ground floor house or apartment , she was incredibly helpful and went above and beyond trying to find me the perfect flat, i am so delighted with my flat and helen helped me in all aspects of finding the flat, to help will numbers for removal men, and gave me numbers for all people i may need to contact and helped me in all aspects of moving in. I am so happy with the service i was given and would recommend whitegates in wakefield to everyone as their approach was so much more friendly and helpful to any of the letting agents i have used before.I would not want to use another estate agent now as i really did appreciate all the help and advice i was offered and felt my needs had and still continue to me be met , the service was exceptional.

Whitegates Estate Agents