Apr 28,2012
Apr 28,2012
I can\'t recommend House Network more highly, they were absolutely brilliant, right from the start. Plans and pictures were taken of the house and we wrote most of the information, which meant that it was the truth! And not hyped up sales patter! All the staff we dealt with were courtious and professional. The online forms and information were easy to use and meant that telephone calls weren\'t missed or lengthy snail mail used. I felt 21st century technology was used!

We have now sold 3 properties using House Network and it has been so easy and stress free. The major bonus being that we have saved thousands of pounds. I would definitely use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone