Apr 27,2012
Apr 27,2012
As a tenant, I have had to deal with several estate agents and Pattinson is by far the worst one! As my landlord was living in Australia, Pattinson was in charge of the property I was renting and it has been a real nightmare to deal with them for a whole year. The few occasions where there were problems in the flat were never dealt with. I never got the chance to talk to the same person twice and had to explain my problem to many different people before they answered you that they will call me back... Which they NEVER did! I have left the property on the 4th of April and I am still waiting to get my bond back. When the property was checked, I was present and everything was absolutely fine with full bond refund. I was told it would take maximum two weeks. After two weeks with no news, I had to call them back. I was then told that they did not get any news from the landlord and that they would call me back. I had to call back few days after, this time, they said that money had to be taken off the bond. Which I simply agreed. Was promised the money would be on my account by the monday. On the money, still nothing. I called back on the wednesday. This time I was told that the delay was due to the fact they had to calculate how much money they had to give back (I was sharing the flat with two other people). I was then promised it would be by the friday. Today... still no money. I have called back. Apparently now it is the bank that is too slow. I was just told it would be on monday. So I have only two explanations... either Pattinson employment criteria is to be incompetent or it is they policy to keep the money on their account as long as possible inspite of people\'s right. Will never rent or buy a property through them again and will definately never recommend to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 15! To leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 15, please click the link below !
Write a review for Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 15