Download Property Smart Leader App
Apr 27,2012
By: 'M Rahn'
Apr 27,2012
Although my experience with Gascoigne Pees in relation to property rental was at times very good and at times very frustrating e.g. fee for aborted property visit, my experience in dealing with Karl Hanks has been consistently positive. During the transition period leading up to my exit from the rented property in Bramley, Karl was communicating with me daily and on many occasions multiple times during the day. He therefore managed the situation taking charge of the communications and in doing so, delivered a successful service for both landlord and myself in spite of last minute complications due to a 4th party administrative error. In the end, the flat was vacated in a manner that pleased all parties with me able to enter my new property on time. This simply would not have been possible without Karl\'s approach to doing business - refreshingly managing regular communication between all parties involved including regular updates on progress and communication of any requirements and challenges. Based on my experience, if you find yourself dealing with Karl Hanks at Gascoigne Pees in Basingstoke, you should end up with a successful result. Thank\'s Karl.

Gascoigne Pees