Apr 27,2012
Apr 27,2012
When we made the decision to sell our property we had a choice of 6 - 7 agents within our area that we could have chosen. My wife initially invited Mosley Jarman to come and see us because they had \'a trendy office\' and based upon this it was worth seeing them and what they had to say! Looking back I fervently believe that had my wife not made that decision that our house would still be on the market today and we\'d be scratching our heads wondering how we were going to move forwards.

When Nick Mosley visited to discuss marketing our property It was refreshing to hear that there was more substance to the proposal than merely advertising the house on a couple of websites and sticking a sign at the end of the road. He came with a marketing plan, statistics on house prices, average number of viewings before sale and an engagement plan. We felt totally convinced that our house would be sold and that this would be a process that would work in our favour to maximise the value of our property as well as turn the transaction around in as quick a timescale as possible. The pictures were fantastic and within a few days we were up and running.

Throughout the process we received weekly catch up calls, information on how the Bramhall property market was performing, what was selling, what wasn't and opinions on buyer behaviour. We modified our pricing in line with their advice and ultimately we made our sale in January, 4 months after putting it on the market. If we look on Rightmove today, we can still see houses with other agents that are still sitting on the market, unsold and we are relieved it is not us.

We then embarked on the purchasing process which allowed us to benchmark the experience we received as a buyer against the service our prospective buyers received from Mosley Jarman. We were left standing outside houses waiting to be shown round, we rarely received calls following up appointments, agents showed very little interest despite us being in a position to move and we actually had to drive the processes forward ourselves. If my property were with any of these agents I would be pulling my hair out.

I would recommend Mosley Jarman to anyone, their approach was beyond reproach. If you want to sell your house, are willing to work with Nick and the team and act on their advice then these guys will sell your house no problem. If you want to leave pictures of your property on the internet for months for people to look, have a sign at the end of the drive but see very little return then there are plenty of other agents that can oblige.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall! To leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mosley Jarman Bramhall