Apr 18,2017
By: 'Nick Bate'
Apr 18,2017
I felt I should just write and say a huge 'Thank You' to Darren & David of Luff & Wilkins estate agents of Frimley Green.
We have recently completed the sale of my parents property in Mytchett during what was a very difficult time for us as a family. Luff & Wilkins made the sale stress free and smooth without being overbearing.
The original valuation given was spot on and the price we obtained was achieved by skillfull negotiations.
I would certainly recommend Luff & Wilkin to anyone wishing to move or even just wanting a valuation carried out.
Well Done Guys 👍
I felt the fees were fair based on the work that was carried out and I have problems recommending the Agents
By: David Wilkin
Apr 26, 2017
Thank you for your kind words, very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the service received.

Luff & Wilkin