Apr 26,2012
Apr 26,2012
After viewing a property with David st James we ended up handing over £500 holding deposit which they have kept hold of for over a month despite the fact that the deal somehow fell through. They blamed us for this. Horrible experience. Please avoid them.
By: Guest101
May 01, 2012
Charlie - issue them with a statutory demand (http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/ManagingDebt/CourtClaimsAndBankruptcy/DG_187711). It’s what I had to do when they took over £3,000 from me. – don’t go there!
By: Customer Services
Apr 30, 2012
We are sorry to read of your disappointment in our service. We want to look into the matter to investigate this further. If you could be forward your comlaint to our customer service department (customerservices@davidstjames.co.uk) we assure you this will be looked into in detail.

Whilst we pride ourselves on caring for our customers at all stages of a tenancy, it's clear you are unhappy and that truly does matter to us. If we fell short we want to know about it and ensure it never happens again. And if possible we want to try and remedy the problem with you.

Please be assured that all customers are important to us: we do review feedback from both tenants and landlords alike. And we wish to reassure you that we do not adopt an approach of 'money matters first.' We look forward to hearing from you.
By: Charlie
Apr 30, 2012
How did you get your money back in the end. I have now, this morning just been put in the same position and really need help as they owe me over £2000 and I can't find somewhere else to live until I have got this money back! I am now without a home. Please let know know if you have any advice.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David St James Office 1! To leave a new review of David St James Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for David St James Office 1