Apr 26,2012
Apr 26,2012
I use David St James to find flat in London. They not honest. They took money from me. They say that it my fault they take money but I know they lying. Don\'t go with them for sake of yourself
By: Customer Services
Apr 30, 2012
We are sorry to read of your disappointment in our service. We want to look into the matter to investigate this further. If you could be forward your comlaint to our customer service department (customerservices@davidstjames.co.uk) we assure you this will be looked into in detail.

Whilst we pride ourselves on caring for our customers at all stages of a tenancy, it's clear you are unhappy and that truly does matter to us. If we fell short we want to know about it and ensure it never happens again. And if possible we want to try and remedy the problem with you.

Please be assured that all customers are important to us: we do review feedback from both tenants and landlords alike. And we wish to reassure you that we do not adopt an approach of 'money matters first.' We look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David St James Office 1! To leave a new review of David St James Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for David St James Office 1