Apr 13,2017
Lexi Bennett
Apr 13,2017
The agent, * was highly unprofessional **in the process of negotiation. The contract itself is a sacred matrimony between the tenant and landlord, but she did not perceive it that way at all. She kept resending different versions of contracts citing preposterous reasons that she was careless". We could very likely be signing a contract of blunder.

By scrutinising the contract attentively, we came across several points of aberration. For instance, the tenant is required to pay a fee for costs and disbursements in relation to the preparation of the inventory and 'check out' at the end of the tenancy". When we inquired about this unspecified amount of fee, Ms. Bennet nonchalantly claimed that it would be approximately 200 pounds, which would be bound to change as inflations would result in different price each year. She did not explain how and why it was such an amount. She adamantly indicated that it was a fact that the tenant should follow. Such puerility made me question if there would be any hidden fees burying deep in the shadows of the contract.

Furthermore, I specifically emphasized my disdain that I would not want any belongings of previous tenant. Ms. Bennett acknowledged and wholeheartedly agreed that the previous tenant would vacate his items before I moved in. However, when I moved in, it was clear Ms. Bennett had trouble of properly comprehending my words as his items were still lying around the flat. Ms. Bennett even sent a text saying that the previous tenant still retained our keys and should soon be able to retrieve his items. It was an absolute disrespect not to listen.

The check-in procedure was simply ludicrous. Ms. Bennett sent a contractor who did not know anything about the flat. All the contract cared about was to get my signature so she could leave the flat as soon as possible. The contractor stayed for less than five minutes and only reported to me the water reading without letting me know which facilities are deficient – a problem I had to discover for myself.
By: Tom
Apr 20, 2017
Hi ‘Demonhunter' thank you for your post. Obviously your experience of Fyfe Mcdade was not up to anyone expectations, least of all ours, this concerns us. You have raised many points and we would like a brief chance to understand further, explain and see if there are anything else that we can do. If you had a moment please give us a bell and we would be more than happy to chat through your experience or alternatively let us know a good time to call you. Thanks, Fyfe Mcdade Bloomsbury. 0207 837 2022

Fyfe McDade Ltd