Apr 26,2012
Apr 26,2012
I\'m going to be completing tomorrow on the purchase of my first ever house and I just wanted to give this agency and it\'s staff the praise that they deserve for all their hard work.
From the very beginning they were helpful and informative, and in particular Victoria Smith helped me massively when I didn\'t know how to approach the next step in the purchase. She kept me informed of how the sale was proceeding from both sides and never lost patience with me constantly asking how it was going towards the end!
I would definitely use them again in the future and will be recommending them to my friends and family.
For anyone thinking of going with a more recognisable name, don\'t. You\'ll get a much more personal and helpful service here.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office