Apr 26,2012
Darryl Jaffe
Apr 26,2012
Darryl Jaffe at Roger Samuel managed my property for 9 years. He has a friendly and helpful manner, and was always punctual and accurate with his handling of requests from myself as landlady or from the tenants. I trusted him to select/purchase replacement items such as carpets, boiler, kitchen equipment or additional items as requested by tenants (chests of drawers etc) - and was always very impressed with the high standard of the property as maintained by Darryl and his team when I inspected the flat. The turnover of tenants on the flat was minimal, but Roger Samuel marketed the property effectively, and processed new tenants rapidly - in 9 years I did not have a single month without rental income, nor any defaulted payments. I would recommend him highly as a trustworthy professional who is excellent in his field, and I would recommend the whole Roger Samuel team for a competently-handled, stress-free experience.

Roger Samuel Residential