Apr 26,2012
Dominic Kearney
Apr 26,2012
DO NOT USE THIS AGENCY. I was a student tenant with them in 2010-2011, and I have never experienced such appalling service anywhere in all my life. Dominic and Chris are the two negotiators, and were extremely rude, unhelpful, and unprofessional. Our house was in an appalling state when we moved in, and they said it was down to us to clean it, despite the previous tenants being charged out of their deposit for a cleaning fee. When we moved out they tried to charge us a fee much higher than that stated in the contract, and tried to keep our entire deposit for issues that were present when we moved in, for which we had photo evidence which they refused to review.

Overall they are money grabbing, and do not care a button about you once you have signed the contract. All they want is your money, and despite seeming wonderful when you are looking at properties, they quickly turn sour once you have signed the dotted line. Please, do not use them. They do not deserve to be in business.
If the agent had actually looked after our needs and not ignored us when there were issues, I would have used them again.
Attached Files
By: Tenant Network
Jan 28, 2013
We have an internal complaints procedure and follow The Property Ombudsman code of conduct. We take customer service very seriously and would like to resolve this matter in a professional manner. Please send an email to info@tenant-network.co.uk listing your full name, the full address of the property you rented and the dates of your tenancy and we will be in touch to address any issues you may have.

Tenant Network