Apr 26,2012
Kasia Osinska
Apr 26,2012
Very dissatisfied with the service of Interlet. I am very new to London and trusted the service Kasia promised to provide, there is no mention of a fee until you come in to register. I was first quoted 110 pounds and when I said that seemed high, it was oddly reduced to 88 pounds as a special discount. The properties I was given to view were of shocking quality and when I complained, I was told Interlet are not responsible for the quality of the properties and that I should know that self contained doesn't include a washing machine! It was also admitted she had not even seen photos of what I was being sent out to view! Interlet do not deliver on the service promised and it is not ethical to be charging people who come in to their office in a vulnerable position, looking for somewhere decent to live in a city they quite likely new to. My request for a refund was flatly refused but I hope something can be done to prevent others from the same experience. I have notified right move where the ad I responed to was placed.

Interlet.com