Jun 05,2009
By: 'Charlie'
Jun 05,2009
I have rented various properties with Atlantis over the years and found them very helpful. They have a good variety of properties to rent and have always found me and my family a suitable property with all my needs being catered for. I would recommend Atlantis to my friends and family.
By: AS
Jul 22, 2009
Looks like another trick from Atlantis to try to convince people otherwise. To whoever is writing this from Atlantis, your time will be better spent focusing on your shortcomings and try to improve that instead of wasting time here.
By: disgruntled
Jul 15, 2009
I would like to advise anyone reading this that I am a reasonable person. I went to Atlantis' offices and told them I was not leaving until I received my deposit back.

They promptly called the police. It was obvious from the way they did it they were used to disgruntled customers and how to deal with them.

I was at all times civil and reasonable.

Thank you to the people that have got in touch with me directly so far, please do not hesitate to email me if you want to know my story and if you have concerns about money owed to you by Atlantis yourself.

Atlantis will no doubt respond to this note by smearing me or concocting lies about my claim, but I am sure anyone with experience of dealing with them will be able to see through it.
By: Atlantis Property Services Ltd
Jul 15, 2009
Dear Mr Turner,

It is with concern that I read your email although I note from our records that your written complaint has recently been responded to in detail by one of our managers. We do have a formal complaints procedure in place (and of which you have a copy) including access to an independent ombudsman approved by the Office of Fair Trading should you not feel that we have not responded to your satisfaction.

I would advise all those individuals reading that you are not a reasonable person and therefore it is not recommended that they become involved with your plans. Indeed it was only two weeks ago that you were removed from our office by Thames Valley Police.

Atlantis Property Services Ltd
By: disgruntled
Jul 09, 2009
To anyone who is disgruntled with Atlantis, I would like to let you know that I am organising a solicitor to claim money back from Atlantis. If you would also like to claim money owed to you by Atlantis, but have felt it has not been possible due to the cost involved, please leave a way for me to contact you on this board, and I will check back regularly. Alternatively drop me an email at turnerben1111@hotmail.com
Thanks