Apr 26,2012
Apr 26,2012
I have found the service provided by DJ Alexander Glasgow to be of a consistently high standard. Given the age of the building we have had many niggling maintenance issues. Calls are usually dealt with that day and the maintenance contractors are prompt, diligent and efficient.Neil Thomson takes his role seriously and I find him to be very helpful, genuine and straight talking. As an example, at the start of our tenancy we experienced a break in. Neil's attention to detail and diligence in ensuring that we had the proper security systems in place, repairs were carried out promptly etc was exemplary. He took personal responsibility and stayed involved regardless of the hours it took until our minds were totally at ease. For that reason I asked Neil to look after my own rental property. As a result the whole process was handled in such a matter to make renting my own property effortless.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of DJ Alexander Glasgow! To leave a new review of DJ Alexander Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for DJ Alexander Glasgow