Apr 25,2012
Apr 25,2012
During the process of negotiation I was pleasently and professionally complaisant and I felt comfortable with the company due to its professional and friendly welcome. The 2 bedroom property shown to me was better then expected and very well kept, however, it was sad to hear that it wasn't possible to use the living room as a third bedroom which ended the negotiation with the landlord. I was shown a second property which location unfortunately wasn't as good and I decided to go back to my previous landlord who offered me a double room.
Overall, i have had a pleasant experience with Ludlow Thomson and would be more then happy to come back if my living situation would change again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Finsbury Park