Apr 25,2012
Apr 25,2012
First of all, I'd like to congratulate the entire agency for their professional demeanor and their eagerness to serve.

I found Black Katz through a friend who also enlisted their help trying to find a flat. I sent my details and the next morning I received a call from John asking about my wants and needs on a place and a budget. He quickly found a series of flats suited to my preferences and we arranged a viewing. I found my amazing flat within one viewing. He is a true professional and his willingness and patience with potential tenants is gratifying. It is hard to find agents who are truly committed to their jobs and John is definitely one of them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Camden West Central Office