Apr 25,2012
Apr 25,2012
General communications have been good, however upon taking up residency of the property we were not informed of the ceiling fan and the requirement to have it turned on low at all times in order to prevent condensation from building up on the windows and the walls and as a result this has happened causing mould in certain areas of the flat. Also, we had reported a broken cooker door sea when we first took up residencel. We were asked to provide the make and model of the cooker. I provided all the information that I could get from the cooker (No documentation provided) and could find the cooker on the internet using this information (so this should have been suffiient). I provided this information and was aksed if I could get the model number, however I could not find this on the cooker. Stephen has been to the flat so could have also checked this then. No action has been taken so far. On a different matter, not so much related to Stephen, we experienced a loss of power not so long ago due to faulty internal wiring of no fault of our own. We were without power to the flat which runs entirely on electric for the whole weekend as we we told by the agents at Farnborough Romans that they could not get a electrician to attend at the weekend unless we were willing to pay. As paying tenants which includes paying for the property at weekends, we felt this was unacceptable.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 7! To leave a new review of Romans Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 7