Apr 25,2012
Apr 25,2012
"Absolutely Terrible. Total Nightmare!!"

I rented a property which was managed by David Daniels, a nightmare from the start. I First viewed the flat which was in total disrepair and in need of many repairs. No window handles on some of the windows, laminate flooring damaged in places, no toiled seats, bathroom floors needed replacing, carpeting needed replacing, needed repainting, door handles missing, washing machine broken, curtain railings broken, I won't carry on could be here all day. Basically looked past all this as i knew once repaired it would be a really nice modern flat.

The Agent told me the previous owners had done a runner and left the flat in really bad shape and that all these repairs would be done by the time I moved in.

So cool no problem, I took it. Day came to move in, went to the office to get the keys, no not that easy, they needed further documentation. So I was allowed to put my stuff in the flat but could not stay so had to scramble about looking for a place to stay. Talk about unorganised. Got this sorted moved in to find about a quarter of the repairs were done. To cut a long story short, this took weeks of nagging to get them to do the repairs which were really poor . When I moved out a year later some of the repairs were still not done.

Unfortunately that was only the beginning. I asked for my deposit back, but instead got a long list of breakages, yes the ones done by the previous owners which they still had not bothered to repair.

So almost three months later i am still fighting them over this matter where my list of about 15 to 20 accused breakages has gone down to 2. Hopefully this gets resolved soon, but i'm not holding my breath.

I have never come across such a disorganised, unhelpful Company in my life, Absolutely Terrible!!

So be strongly advised, STAY AWAY.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David Daniels Leyton! To leave a new review of David Daniels Leyton, please click the link below !
Write a review for David Daniels Leyton