Apr 25,2012
Barnaby Styer
Apr 25,2012
It is often said that the buying / selling a property is one of the most stressful times a person can go through. Michael Hardy (MH) certainly ease the whole process. This opinion is based upon having used MH for buying a property some 5 years ago and selling one recently.
On the purchase front it was MH who worked their socks off sorting out problems that were being caused by other persons in the chain and not mine or of their making.
More recently on the sale of a property I also sought 'advice' from other estate agents, but chose MH because they told me as it was and not what I wanted to hear, they told me what I should do to make the property more marketable and gave a reasonable estimated sale price. I could have gone with a cheaper agent, but results speak for themselves. They were so professional that the house was sold within a week and they kept me informed of progress throughout the whole process.
Although I have selected two staff I should also mention the support given from Mark, Terry and Neal

Michael Hardy