Apr 25,2012
Apr 25,2012
As a fairly experienced landlord with a few rental properties, I get calls from various agents all the time. Long before I'd ever used Ludlow Thompson I began to realise that their sales calls were always more polite, less pushy and generally more friendly than the other ones I was getting. So when it came time to let my flat again I figured they were worth a try. I haven't regretted it - they found a tenant swiftly and with the minimum of hassle, the various checks were carries out efficiently and the rate was very fair. The lady I dealt with, Neli, was always friendly and more importantly quick to update me (there's nothing worse than having to chase agents for info on your own properties!)

I'd definitely be happy to use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London