Apr 07,2017
By: 'Disgusted'
Apr 07,2017
I am a out of town landlord and contacted them with regards to their full management service. I requested copies of their terms and conditions and they sent them immediately - unlike some others.
However, that was where the efficiency ended.
I was told by the Manager Paul Holland that they were the cheapest. They most certainly are not.
I had already found our own tenants so they did not have to advertise or show anyone around.
I am not convinced that they took up any references but told me they had run a credit check.
I needed the security system reset and this should have been done immediately to keep the insurance valid.
Three days later this still had not been done and they did not want to do it either. Despite telling me initially that they were only two minutes away from the property.
I had to battle with them to do this.
With their full management service they are meant to read the meters and inform the utility companies along with the water board. None of this was done. I had to request it and do not know if it has been done now. I can make a pretty good guess that the answer is more than likely, not.
I was told a comprehensive inventory with photos would be done.
Not so.
Just a noddy list of what was in the property.
No mention of condition etc.
Worse than useless.
If we had known this we would have done our own.
As landlords our properties are our investments of a lifetime of hard work and these people simply do not care one iota.
All they care about is getting your money and once they have it you can go whistle.
Would I recommend? Never in a million years.
Very high fees for very little in return.

James Kristian Lettings Ltd