Apr 25,2012
Apr 25,2012
It was the worst experience I have ever had in my life. They left us without a flat for nearly one month. The agent of the Wimbledon Office, David Ornsby, lied all the time, saying 'the flat is yours' before the end of the credit check and pushing us to give the notice to our landlords. When the credit check was not successfull for two of us, we discovered that we would lose the deposit of 1000 pounds, despite what he told us the first time. We signed a first contract paying 7000 pounds in advance (3 weeks before the move in date) for the apartment and the day before the move in David informed us that the old tenants refused to move out. The agency left us without a flat, doing nothing to help us. The landlord and the agent told us that they were sure the old tenalts would leave the 20th of april (so 16 days after the first date) because of an other contract signed from them for another house. So David convinced us to sign a second contract, but after a lot of lies and after he never answered the phone when I was looking for him, two days before the new move in date, he told us that may be the tenants had changed their mind deciding to don't leave and that he was processing the refund of the money without our consens.
He was a lier, he was never available, he left us in a lot of problems and his attitude was offensive when he treated us like kids and when he didn't take me serius when I refered him the words of my Lawyer. He answered me like I was pretending that I had a lawyer, and this is very offensive.
After that he said that he processed the refund and that in two days we could have the money in our account, while the confirmation mail shows that the refund was done one week later, after I went to the office to speak to the manager. Yet another lie!!!
David Orsnbury and Charlotte Corner-Munroe
By: Customer Services
Apr 25, 2012
We are really concerned to read this review and the comments that you have made. Your experience sounds awful and not the feedback we would usually expect. I hope you give us the chance to help you with this and learn further from your review.

We understand that it must be awful when the tenants of the property do not vacate as they should and you cannot move into your new home.

Please be assured that we do sympathise with the issues surrounding your referencing and also with regard to the move in process, which unfortunately was out of our control and would like to apologise to you for any inconvenience caused during this time.

I believe a formal response has been issued to you by the Lettings Manager, however if this was not to an actable outcome to you then please email customerservices@ludlowthompson.com and quote reference AAD01.

We hope to hear from you shortly and hope that you are happy to contact us directly.

Kind regards
Ludlowthompson.com Customer Services Team

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London