Apr 24,2012
Apr 24,2012
Having had only one experience with a previous letting agent that to say the least was disappointing I was unsure of what to expect from Linley and Simpson.

From the word go I was more than pleasantly surprised. They have always called or emailed back when promised and taken every care to make sure both my partner and i are happy. Every member of their team has been helpful and friendly whether this was over the phone, in the branch or at the property.

I really can't put into words how good the service is and I would recommend them to anyone and regularly do.

Although I can't recall the names of the two agents who were with us on the two occasions we viewed the property a special thank you has to go to them as they were so helpful and put us completely at ease answering all our questions and responding later to questions that needed further investigation.

Being in customer service myself I know that service like this doesn't happen by accident and Linley and Simpson are clearly focused on excellent service from the top down and it shows.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Roundhay! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Roundhay, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson Roundhay