Apr 24,2012
Apr 24,2012

I have had the misfortune of renting an apartment off this poor excuse of a lettings agent. They took 6 months rent + deposit off me as they said this is the requirement of the Landlord. Turns out after I moved in that the landlords had no idea and never requested the 6 months from me. Burwood Marsh intended to keep my money in their account (no doubt earning interest) and pay the rent on my behalf. After their lie was discovered both myself and the landlords have requested the money back from them. After repeated assurances that the money will be paid (at the beginning of March) I have yet to receive it back. In addition to this, having dealt many letting/estate agents over the years, I have never come across such rude and arrogant staff as at Burwood Marsh. Please let this be a warning - Do NOT use this agency, there are plenty of others located on the same street/area and I am sure any one of them are more professional and trustworthy than Burwood Marsh.. You will be seeing this same review on other websites, facebook (Burwood Marsh) and on their twitter page.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Burwood Marsh rotherhithe! To leave a new review of Burwood Marsh rotherhithe, please click the link below !
Write a review for Burwood Marsh rotherhithe