Apr 24,2012
Apr 24,2012
I've had dealing with Pearson Ferrier in the past as a prospective tenant and went elsewhere in the end as I found the staff I dealt with to be very dismissive and rude, giving the distinct impression that they didn't value me as a customer because I was just a lowly tenant. Now using them to sell a house, I have found them pretty bad to deal with. They give no feedback at all after people have been to view. They have on numerous occasions 'forgotten' to tell us that a viewing has been booked in, meaning they arrive at the house unannounced with the clients having given no pre warning, and they have actually let themselves into the house on occasion when I haven't been in to do a viewing without seeking permission first. I really would not recommend them at all, and am ion the process of changing to another agent as I am so sick of having to deal with them.
Huge improvement in communication needed, and a general improvement in how the staff conduct themselves

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pearson Ferrier Office 5! To leave a new review of Pearson Ferrier Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pearson Ferrier Office 5