Apr 24,2012
Viktoria Herkner
Apr 24,2012
Vicky is a fantastic property manager. When I moved into the flat on the Monday, we didn't have the key for the bottom lock, there were a number of loose fittings and little did I know the oven was completely broken! Obviously I was thinking 'oh no, we've been ripped off and I'm going to be eating salad for weeks' but I got in touch with Vicky and the very NEXT DAY the odd jobs had been fixed and the oven had been assessed. No fuss, no arguments, no blaming it on me, no threatening to take money out of the deposit. I didn't even have to be in the flat to let the workmen in! By the Friday (4 days after I noticed the problems) we had a brand new oven and a set of keys for the bottom lock. Vicky always responds to emails almost immediately, she is efficient, fair and professional. It's a great help to have such peace of mind over issues like this.

Other Cedar Estates Experiences:
Additionally, Gregory at Cedar Estates was fantastic at showing me around flats and getting things done, Anne was great with the contract, dealing with our queries right away. The only downside for us was the man who did the inventory who showed up late without the keys to the flat or the meter cupboard. Let's just say my lunch hour was stretched. But nobody's perfect!

Cedar Estates