Apr 24,2012
Apr 24,2012
I'd like to share my pain as a tenant for a 1BR flat, managed by Galliard Residential, at Raphael House

1. Maintenance issues :- In my two years stay at Raphael House, I had to unfortunately call Galliard for maintenance just once. It was a simple issue & the closure took around 2 months after a long chase (around 20 reminders)

2. Privacy Invasion :- Galliard management visit team entered my home few times without any prior information using their own set of keys. The visits were for general property health check. It was a complete breach of contract.

3. Unreasonable deductions from the deposit:- We paid £180 & got one of the best rated cleaning companies to do end of tenancy cleaning. Still we were charged £150 for imaginary marks.

I'd never recommend Galliard to anyone. They are crooks.
By: Galliard Residential
May 16, 2012
Dear Galliard tenant

Thank you for taking the time to leave your customer feedback. Please let us begin by apologising for the disappointing experience you received with Galliard Residential. We take all feedback into consideration and will certainly be using it to improve our services in the future.

Having spoken with our property management team we are concerned about the issues you have raised as they do not reflect our usual high standards. Unfortunately we are unable to identify this individual case and would be very grateful if you could contact us on marketing@galliard.co.uk to provide your former Raphael House address so we can look into the above concerns in further detail.

We would also like to assure you at this stage that we use an independent inventory clerk to conduct our check-in and check-out inspections. In interest of a fair outcome the appointed company is wholly responsible for the reports produced and do not take guidance from Galliard Residential. If you have any concerns over the service which our appointed company provided we would be eager to hear your feedback.

We look forward to hearing from you soon and do hope you will return to one of our Galliard Residential branches in the future and let us restore your faith in the service we customarily provide.

Yours sincerely

Galliard Residential Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Life Residential Tower Bridge - City! To leave a new review of Life Residential Tower Bridge - City, please click the link below !
Write a review for Life Residential Tower Bridge - City