Apr 23,2012
Apr 23,2012
Ammal took on the property from Luke who was also very good..Ammal went above and beyond the call of duty. He sourced me an excellent tenant, but this fell through because the property wasn't ready in time for the tenant. Throughout the whole process he has helped by keeping me informed on how the building works have been progressing, he even went to the property, which is a fair drive away, out of office hours, to take photos so I could instruct a plumber on taps for the bathroom. He has now managed to source another tenant. In both instances he obtained £100 more than it was previously let for by a different estate agent. This is amazing as the property looked like a building site when the tenants viewed it. He has been completely on the ball and it is a pleasure to work with him. I have a few properties and have been mostly using Ludlow Thompson for the past 5 years, they always get me the highest rent. They have kept my custom purely because of Agents like Ammal.. They are my number one port of call, he is honest and absolute star ... "Ludlows, keep hold of this one !!"

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Lewisham

258 Lewisham High Street Lewisham, London