Apr 23,2012
Apr 23,2012
I am a current tenant of this agent and right from the beginning they have been a complete nightmare to deal with.

I agreed to let this property unfurnished and I only found out on move in day that they did not arrange for the furniture what was in the property was still there AND I HAD to arrange for it to be put in storage where they left it right until the contract with the storage company was just about to end, I had to spend hours on the phone dealing with them - trying to arrange for the items to be removed and finally on the contract they got it removed.

I reported problems with the blinds at the property in November 2011, and they sent someone in to do a quote for them to be replaced - which seemed fine until they later came back to me and told me that I would have to replace them or leave them as they are, I opted to do the latter and come February 2012 the blind by the back door completely down - I recalled Elizabeth Hayes and I was informed that they were still not going to replace any of the blinds, there is NO net curtains at the property and as it's a ground floor flat, the back door now exposes everything to all the neighbours living opposite.

They carry out property inspections, which they say they will inform you when there about to take place - I got 1 notification which I had to cancel due to work commitments but then they came in to my property without my knowledge or consent on 9th February 2012 and did the inspection without my knowledge or consent. I was only informed that they had gone ahead with it in March 2012.

They then went on to get my landlord to serve notice on me and now I am having to find somewhere to live with a dog and I have found somewhere new, the new estate agent wanted to get a reference from them where they said that I have been paying my rent and now I don't know what to do as the new agent is questioning me.

I Would NOT recommend them to anyone - please do NOT use them! NOT! NOT! NOT
Nothing - they are too bad.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hamptons International ! To leave a new review of Hamptons International , please click the link below !
Write a review for Hamptons International