Apr 23,2012
Apr 23,2012
I used Housesimple after being disappointed at the service provided by the local established estate agents who I had been with for 6 months and who would continually send people round who were only half interested because they were either not looking in the immediate area or not looking within my price range. Their only purpose was to send people round who were on their books in order to seem active. As most sale leads are generated online Housesimple does what it says on the tin. Their photos were more professional than my previous experience and the photographer even made recommendations on angles etc. They advertised on all the main property websites and I got a sign put up as well. In this way I only got people calling who were actually interested. I was half expecting the frequency of visits to be less than the bricks-and-mortar estate agents but I was pleasantly surprised at the response. I got not 1 but 2 offers within 3 months. I was sceptical at first having not used online agents before but now having had the experience I will undoubtly use them again. To those who have posted negative comments please bear in mind that you should always use online agents with an open mind and not to expect too much. They are of course much much cheaper than the bricks-and-mortar alternative and so your experience should be objectively viewed. You should not expect a 5-star service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple