Apr 23,2012
Apr 23,2012
From the moment I called John Mortimer Lettings about a property I was interested in renting I received absolutely fantastic service. Having been a tenant before I was surprised at the difference in the level of service this agency offered. All the way through the process all the staff I dealt with were friendly, helpful and extremely professional. Responses to queries were always delivered in a timely manner and nothing was too much trouble. Check in was stress free and the inventory comprehensive which will make life easier when we leave the property. I am already enjoying living in my rental property with my family and know that, should any issues arise during our tenancy period, I need have no hesitation in picking up the phone safe in the knowledge that any member of staff I deal with will respond quickly and courteously.
Our thanks to this agency for all their help so far, I give them top marks and would thoroughly recommend this agency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of John Mortimer Property Management Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of John Mortimer Property Management Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for John Mortimer Property Management Ltd Office 1