Jun 01,2009
Jun 01,2009
I am student and am very happy to go to chiltern hills estate an agent. They are one of the very few agents who rent out to students whilst the other agents are very snobbish and look down on us. The maintenance issues have never been a problem they use a dedicated team names surab who are local and get the work completed promptly. Im very suprised that any student would have an problems.. it must have been due to a busy period in christmas when workman are hard to get hold of. I have saved alot of money on fees with chiltern hills and would use them again.
By: Mazzi
May 12, 2011
I thought it was written by a worker before I even looked down at the comments so I trotally agree.

plus it says 'Letting (as Landlord) in the description and nobody genuine would name themselves STUDENT.
By: nevertrustchiltern
Mar 27, 2011
Definitely and employee, all the positive reviews have the same poor grammar and bad spelling, far too much or a coincidence.
By: Zip
Nov 20, 2010
After my daughters dealings with this letting agency I am inclined to agree with you.
By: VeryUnhappy
Jun 17, 2010
I don't mean to be rude if this is a genuine comment, but it seems to me like you are a worker of Chiltern Hills. As for it being 'a busy time' for work men it isn't the workers thats the main problem its Chiltern Hills never calling anyone and lieing about it. They are rude and selfish. They have been horrible to me during my tenancy causing me to be so stressed and worried about situations.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chiltern Hills Estate Agents Office 1