Apr 23,2012
Apr 23,2012
I can honestly say I have never dealt with such a constantly unreliable and incompetent firm. I am a little confused as to how they are still in business. I have been a tenant for 2 years, and have only managed to stay sane by dealing directly with my landlord. From 'losing' our deposit, to failing to understand the meaning of a 'guarentor', to attempting to overcharge us for administration fees, to the receptionist not even knowing their own opening times, they have managed to go from one astounding blunder to the next, I have have had to chase up every single contract/meeting/enquiry I have ever made at least twice. When I have attempted to query what they tell me (something I have learned to do after hearing 5 different answers to every question) or ask questions about the contract, they become aggressive, telling me that "they could easily rent the flat to someone else" I have also heard many complaints from my landlord that there is constantly a significant delay in him receiving the rent due to him from VC.

Overall I have been happy in my tenancy, simply because my landlord has been far easier to deal with, I strongly suspect that when we attempt to leave and reclaim our deposits we will run into serious issues, despite never having a late rent payment and looking after the place faithfully.
By: Victorstone
Jan 21, 2014
I am very sorry to hear that you’ve been unhappy with our service. Although you do not appear to be on our records , we’d very much appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter with you in an attempt to rectify the situation. Please would you be so kind as to contact us on info@victorstone.co.uk when its convenient for you to do so. Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you
By: James
Aug 23, 2012
Hi Andy,

I totally agree with you... they take advantage of students...because we dont know too much about renting, everything they say is "its standard here and normal".... Im suprised that they are still in business... Number 1 estate agent from hell. My landlord hates them too!!!
By: Victorstone
May 17, 2012
Dear Tenant,

Thank you for your comments. I am disappointed to hear that our company has let you down on several counts. Can you please email us on info@victorstone.co.uk as so we can look into the matter and have the problem resolved.

Victorstone Management

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Camden! To leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Camden, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victorstone Property Consultants Camden