Apr 23,2012
Apr 23,2012
My house was up for sale for approx 2 years. Despite a difficult economic climate I would say that I had more than average viewings. Afterwards I was always given feedback. During quiet times - there where plenty of those,!!I I still had regular contact with Holroyd Millar. My house sale was part of a divorce settlement and Simon Millar made what could have been for me, a difficult situation very straightforward - dealing and liasing with my ex husband on all aspects of the sale.. He did the majority of my viewings - again a huge bonus. I found the advice given was sound, and realistic - again bearing in mind the difficult climate and feel that the service provided to me was over and beyond their brief.
I would have no hesitaion in recommending them to anyone thinking of selling their property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Holroyd Miller Wakefield! To leave a new review of Holroyd Miller Wakefield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Holroyd Miller Wakefield