Apr 23,2012
Apr 23,2012
I can't praise Streets Ahead at Crystal Palace with all their help and assistance with Letting my properly. Nick Durkin was my first point of contact and he was a breath of fresh air compared to the other agents I'd dealt with and spoken too. Jonathon Claustres kept me updated with all the flats viewings and feedback from prospective tenants and my faith was restored in estate agents! Jonathon even went the extra mile when I couldn't be in the area for a delivery of a bed for my new tenants. I couldn't have coped had he not of helped me out ¢â‚¬â€œ the courier dumped the bed in the front garden and Jonathon carried it up to the 3rd floor flat himself, this is way over and above anything I'd ever heard of from an agent. Like I said I can't recommend Streets Ahead in Crystal Palace enough so if you need a trustworthy agent look no further! Nick, Jon, Matt & bonnie have all been fantastic!!

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch