Apr 23,2012
Gemma Goldstein
Apr 23,2012
There is absolutely no way I can actually describe in words how awful our dealings were with this estate agent. Just thinking about it makes me so angry and upset. I feel a long rambling email will not actually make any difference to how I feel of make it easier for others to understand that they should not use this agent. I will just make a few bullet points about our experience.

1. They were so rude and patronising that at times I actually had to hold back tears.
2. The people who acted as our references and guarantors were shocked by how they were spoken to.
3. They forced us into making a decision on the spot claiming someone else was coming to view the property making the situation even more stressful.
4. They called us at least 5 times a day over the next week during our working days asking us to do their jobs for them.
5. They charged us for landlord references (£120) and then made us get them ourselves.
6. They charge £500 in fees.

All that is left to say is that none of these reviews are exaggerated. No matter how much you like a flat it's not worth it to deal with these rude, lying scammers.
By: Be kind, rewind
Jan 22, 2014
How about you try wearing the customer's shoes and remembering how stressful it is to move home?

FJ Lord are sharks. Good luck to anyone who's forced to deal with them.
By: Fia.
May 28, 2013
Felicity J Lord is a fantastic estate agents. There are always clients that are too demanding and those are the ones who complain when they're impossibly high expectations aren't met. They're customer services is through the roof and if you want something done remember to ask nicely... it will get you a lot further.
By: Fia.
May 28, 2013
By: AAAAAAAAAA
Oct 16, 2012
'Stressed' is not exaggerating at all. I have personally dealt with Gemma at the Bow branch and cant stress enough the appalling way in which she dealt with me. I was so upset and shocked, she actually put the phone down on me once.
By: JimmyRiddle
Jul 10, 2012
"Or is this just a rival agent trying to put the boot in....?"

Sounds more like jilly0011 is a Felicity J Lord employee - or maybe Flic herself - "charming and super-efficient" hilarious
By: bluebell
May 22, 2012
Stressed in not hysterical I have encountered the same problems with Felicity Lord all I can say is do not use Felicty Lord/Spicer Haart all they want is your money and give no customer care AT ALL
By: jilly0011
May 10, 2012
Think the above client - 'Stressed' (I think that says it all!) has a slightly hysterical nature, to say the least. I've always found the staff at Felicity J Lord charming, super-efficient, extremely helpful and able to get the job done. Reading about one fragile person's bad experience wouldn't be enough to put me off using them again.
...Or is this just a rival agent trying to put the boot in....?

Felicity J Lord