There is absolutely no way I can actually describe in words how awful our dealings were with this estate agent. Just thinking about it makes me so angry and upset. I feel a long rambling email will not actually make any difference to how I feel of make it easier for others to understand that they should not use this agent. I will just make a few bullet points about our experience.
1. They were so rude and patronising that at times I actually had to hold back tears.
2. The people who acted as our references and guarantors were shocked by how they were spoken to.
3. They forced us into making a decision on the spot claiming someone else was coming to view the property making the situation even more stressful.
4. They called us at least 5 times a day over the next week during our working days asking us to do their jobs for them.
5. They charged us for landlord references (£120) and then made us get them ourselves.
6. They charge £500 in fees.
All that is left to say is that none of these reviews are exaggerated. No matter how much you like a flat it's not worth it to deal with these rude, lying scammers.