Apr 03,2012
Apr 03,2012
DO NOT USE KFH!!! I have been renting a flat through them for 10 years and have had nothing but rudeness and disdain from every person I have dealt with. Once they have received the security deposit they are no longer interested in you as a tenant at all. One really bad winter we had several feet of snow and our heating broke down. I called them to get it fixed and it took them 3 days to get in contact with anyone as they didn't think it was a priority! Every time you renew your tenancy agreement, (which essentially is them printing off a new copy of your contract) they charge £150 but provide absolutley nothing for this cost. I am now thankfully moving and they are being unbelievably rude about my flat which i have taken great pride in over the last 10 years. They call and give barely any notice before they want to bring prospective tenants around and are extremely nasty if I say it is not possible. They are the ones that are making the move stressful and difficult. I am so glad I am getting away from them and will NEVER use them again. I have been in the property business myself for over 20 years and am amazed that a company can stay in business with such dreadful customer service and administration.
I would never ever use KFH again, and there is nothing that they could do to change my mind.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Beckenham! To leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Beckenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Beckenham