Mar 29,2017
Colin Chapman
Andrew Brocklebank
Mar 29,2017
I have used Northwood for a number of years to rent out my property in Peterborough and I have to say they have been fantastic throughout. Regular inspections where carried out on the property and photos taken - these were usually emailed to me so that I could keep track of how the property was looking. The team dealt with any minor (and in some cases not so minor) maintenance issues brilliantly and had all the relevant connections to arrange work quickly to make sure my tenants weren't unduly disrupted. They were also fantastic with regard to the information that they gave me about being a landlord and their professional and friendly advice was great.

At the start of November 2016 I decided to sell the property and the Northwood team swung into action and by the middle of November I had a firm offer and the house was sold as soon as the current tenants vacated the property. My whole experience with Colin, Andrew and the team has been fantastic and I would happily do business with them all again.
During the rental process I was on the guaranteed rent scheme, which was great value based on the amount of time I was able to commit to managing the property. It was an easy decision to sell the property through Northwood as it was also the lowest rate I was offered by any agents.

Northwood