Apr 23,2012
Apr 23,2012
I had booked for a valuation of my property on Saturday 21 April 2012 with a member of staff named Michael. We had a long discussion about current market conditions and price of houses in Mitcham area. I then asked him to send someone for a valuation that same evening at 4.30 pm. I was told that someone called Kieran will be coming. I had also specifically stated that if for any reason his staff is not able to come to my property that someone gives me a call.

During the day I had a good clear out and tidied up my house to make it presentable. I cancelled all my other committments and I waited for Kieran to arrive at 4.30. I waited until 5.00 pm and no one turned up and no one had the decency to call.

I then called the Office, and asked to speak to Michael but he was on the other line. The member of staff took my details and said that Michael will call me back. Michael did not call me back but someone else did. He said that he was sorry that no one turned up. But I felt that apology was not good enough as I felt that I had wasted my entire day waiting for someone to turn up.

I was so annoyed and fuming.
At least inform the customer when you are unable to make the appointment.
By: Head of compliance & customer services
Apr 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write your review regarding the service you received from one of our branches. It is disappointing to read that your experience with us was not as you expected as our aim is always to provide the highest level of customer service to all Clients.
We have a dedicated Customer Services Department who will be happy to investigate your concerns further and should you wish us to do this, please contact Customerservices@andrewsonline.co.uk giving your preferred contact details.
Head of Compliance & Customer Services
Andrews & Partners

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 5! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 5