Apr 23,2012
Apr 23,2012
Through out all my dealings with Sterling I found them to be helpful, polite and efficient. Ben gave good sensible advice with a view to marketing the property. Selling my family home was quite an emotional step and Ben and not only gave professional advice but was also very sensitive in the way he handled my emotions (poor him !!). Phil and the other team members in Tring were also very easy to deal with and answered queries quickly or phoned back when appropriate.
I also purchased an investment property at the same time and have put it with Sterling to manage, they found a suitable tenant quickly and the lettings team have also been friendly and efficient. I would have no hesitation in recommending them, this is not my experience with some other local Agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1! To leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1

Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London)

76-78 High Street Tring