Apr 23,2012
Apr 23,2012
I was looking for a 2 bed property to rent in the Croydon area and was recommended to use cray and norton by a friend. They had previously dealt with basil and said he was great at his job... And they wasn't wrong! I would class myself as a picky customer as I have such particular things I needed. I found all the staff to be pleasant, helpful and Bas imparticular exceeded my expectations. He found me a 2 bed property with all the things I requested and more and cheaper. Bas helped with all my questions and made the move stress free and I would decently use cray and norton again! What a change from being hassled and bombarded with useless staff at other leading agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon! To leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cray & Norton Croydon